We need the following documents from you:
- Copy of passport for bride and groom, all pages complete, also blank pages, also cover, everything in colour and good resolution as PDF file or identity card (applies to EU citizens) also as photo in good resolution or PDF file. All margins must be clearly visible.
- Copy of the single, and residence certificate or an extended registration certificate for presentation at the registry office for both persons. The certificate is issued by the registration office of your place of residence and must state your place of residence, address, nationality and your current marital status. The certificate must be recent - not older than 4 months from the date of issue. If you do not have a certificate of unmarital status, contact us and we will find a solution.
- Copy of the final divorce decree or a divorce certificate (all pages complete): If one or both of you have been married before, we need the complete divorce decree with the court's legal notice. It must contain the note: "This judgment is final since (date)" and so on.
All divorce decree issued outside Europe (except for the U.S.A., Canada, New Zealand and Australia) must be submitted with an apostille or legalization from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Danish Embassy in the country.
- Death: Widows or widowers must present the death certificate issued by the relevant registry office. Death certificates issued outside Europe (except U.S.A., Canada, New Zealand and Australia) must be submitted with the apostille or legalisation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country and the Danish embassy there.
- Copy of the visa (Schengen visa, residence permit or fictional certificate) in colour and in good resolution for entry into Denmark (very important) Citizens outside the EC must be able to show a Schengen entry stamp in their passport when registering
PLEASE NOTE - NOT SUFFICIENT ARE:
toleration - replacement of identity card - residence permit or similar!
- The application for marriage, which must be filled out and signed by both persons. You can download the necessary file under the notes! The form must be signed by hand, no electronic signature!
- Power of attorney, which must be filled out and signed by both persons. You can download the necessary file under the instructions! The form must be signed by hand, no electronic signature!
- All required documents must be taken to Denmark in the original and presented to the local authority there.
Each bridal couple has their own situation and has to prepare different documents for the marriage. Here you can find out which documents are required in your case.
Please fill in the questionnaire for both partners and send the checklist of required documents by e-mail.
Please send us the required documents by e-mail to email@example.com or by post as copies.
Please provide us with your telephone number or e-mail address to contact us. Your wishes regarding the place of marriage, date, special wishes can be communicated to us with pleasure.
Once we have received your documents, we will contact you immediately.
If you would like to receive some preliminary information from us first, please fill out the questionnaire for both partners and send us your data by clicking on the button: "Send".
We will contact you and discuss all the necessary details.